Beliefs & Values
Queen of Angels Catholic school is dedicated to educating children within a community of faith. We work to meet this call to support and build up the community of faith in a variety of ways. The more approaches we have, the richer our community and the more opportunities we have to serve the needs of all our members: students, staff, parents and family, and parishioners.
As a part of our Catholic community, we practice gospel values and church traditions. We are committed to providing a quality education in a safe and nurturing environment. We are dedicated to the continual development of the whole individual as a lifelong learner: spiritually, physically, intellectually, culturally, emotionally, and socially. As a result, our mission is to prepare our students to be contributing members of society.
As a Catholic Educational community, we:
- Witness our gospel values and church traditions.
- Value the importance of God's presence in daily life.
- Teach the whole individual. (S.P.I.C.E.S.)
- Promote lifelong learning in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Commit to having all individuals experience success.
- Offer a challenging academic program.
- Respect differences in each other.
- Foster our integral partnership with home, parish, and community.
- Encourage school pride and spirit.
- Face all challenges with a Christ-like attitude.