FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, QUEEN OF ANGELS SCHOOL OFFERS
EARLY LEARNING CENTRE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Our purpose is to provide an environment that encourages each child to grow spiritually, physically, intellectually, culturally, emotionally and socially.
Staff members are committed to providing quality learning and child care programs. In both the ELC and out of school care programs we continue the teachings and values of Queen of Angels School in a creative and nurturing environment.
Early Learning Centre (ELC) Information
Our FULL day ELC program goals are:
* Provide an age appropriate program of academic and social enrichment
* Develop manual skills within each child's individual capacity.
* Develop an understanding of Christian values.
* Develop Kindergarten readiness skills.
Activities include library and music program with teaching specialists, free play, art, snacks, songs, games, stories, gym time, outdoor play, prayer time, teaching times and other interactive activities.
After School Care Information
We provide after school care for children from grades K to 6.
The goals of the program are to:
* Provide the children with a program of academic and social enrichment.
* Provide the basis for growth of community pride and spirit.
* Provide an affordable and convenient Christian alternative to other types of out of school care.
Advantages include homework supervision, structured activities, outdoor activities, accessibility to computer room, cooking room and gym.
We also provide full day care on school closures.
Please feel free to stop in and observe our facility or call Glenda at 250-701-0433 for more information